Release and Waiver of Liability
Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement. I, Petra Webstein (the Provider) warns the Participant that:
1. A horse is a large, heavy animal; a creature of flight and can react without warning. A horse can be unpredictable and potentially harmful to the Participant.
2. A horse can bite, bolt, run, buck, fall, jump, make unpredictable movements, kick, pigroot, rear, roll, shy, slip, stumble, spook or stand on you whilst you are near it (the Risk).
3. The Provider is not liable for any loss or damage which may be sustained by the Participant during the course of interacting with horses or any other animal.
4. The Participant RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE PETRA WEBSTEIN, FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS OR DAMAGE, AND ANY CLAIM OR DEMANDS THEREOF ON ACCOUNT OF INJURY TO THE PERSON OR PROPERTY OR RESULTING IN DEATH TO THE UNDERSIGNED ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY ACTIVITY.
5. The Participant, Hereby ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE arising out of or related to the activities, whether caused by the NEGLIGENCE OF THE PROVIDER or otherwise.
I HAVE READ THIS Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
BY PRINTING AND SIGNING MY NAME HEREUNDER, I CONFIRM I am over 18 years of age and HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE CONTENTS OF THIS DISCLAIMER.